Howdy, all! How many of you are pumped for the weekend?? I have been looking forward to it all week!
I loved reading your thoughts on the soda situation. Speaking of the Situation, I kind of hate him on Jersey Shore (yes, I have a weakness for it….).
Speaking of weaknesses…this is another installment of my weakness posts. I am going to talk about some of the things that have made me happy as of late!
1. Search Results: I have been getting kick out of the things that people search to reach my blog. Here are a few examples:
- Swimmer armpit: WTFFFFFF does that even mean? Is there a difference between my armpit and anyone else’s? I mean, I guess I have a pretty nice armpit. Maybe I should start flaunting it?
- Child bearing hips: Yes, I got ‘em. They are large and in charge, and one day will let me have tons of cute little babies… but not one day soon!
- Friseur vorher nachher: Hmm…time to go to google translate for this one! It means “hairdresser before after” in German. I guess they got to me due to my Locks of Love post??
Those are just a few of them. I love reading some of the silly things people search.
2. Chocolate/peanut butter: Obviously I had to include this one. Pretty much everything that has entered my mouth lately has had one of those two things in it. My newest obsession is definitely PB&Co. Dark Chocolate Dreams. I know a lot of you have had it, but if you haven’t YOU MUST.
This is what happens when I Google “chocolate peanut butter”
3. New Girl: Did anyone else watch the show? I love Zooey Deschanel, and I was really pumped to see her on a TV show. I just caught up and watched the first episode last night, and I loved it. She is adorable, and the story line seems super cute.
4. The Happiness Project: I am reading the book called “The Happiness Project” by Gretchen Rubin. So far, I am about half way and really enjoying it. It is giving me some insight into ways that I could boost my happiness, and also making me realize ways in which I am already allowing myself to be happy. It is insightful, and I can’t wait to finish reading it. Expect a post about it once I am all done! Also, as part of her happiness project, she created a blog! Check it out!
Alright, I need to quickly clean my room and pack before my ride (the BF’s bro) picks me up to head to York! This weekend will be spent with the BF… yay! High school football game tonight…Penn State game tomorrow! Hooray!
What are you loving this week?
What are you most looking forward to this weekend?
Did you watch the New Girl?