Thank you all for your incredible advice on whether or not I should do the full or half marathon in May. If you have any more suggestions, please let me know!
I have a huge hunch that I will be working on full marathon training for a while. One of the main factors doing into my decision is being able to cross an entire marathon off of my bucket list!
My bucket list isn’t extensive. Although there is room for my list to grow, the current items are non-negotiable. I WILL complete them in my lifetime.
So, here goes my list:
- Visit all 50 states. (I am pretty sure I have only been to 12.)
- Travel to Italy. (I am at least 50% Italiano!)
- Hike the Appalachian Trail (My least reasonable aspiration.)
- Complete a marathon. (Yep, going to happen in May.)
- Have my own garden and grow my own produce. (I would love to live on a farm with tons of land!)
- Get married. (Hopefully soon )
- Have children. (Not as soon…)
- Never stop learning. (Always be a student.)
- Become a teacher. (Special Education preferably!)
- Coach a swim team. (In the near future….)
- Complete a triathlon. (I have done a really short one, but more intense would be awesome!)
- Finish a century bike ride. (I am almost half way there!)
- Swim an open water race. (Though I was a competitive swimmer for forever, I have never done an open water!)
My list will keep growing as my experiences expand. For now, I am pretty pumped about what my future has in store. I cannot wait to see these events unfold in the future.
I love crossing things off of lists, so this list will be completed eventually. I have already removed some of the items I have completed, such as my half marathon in May.
Big things will happen in my future. I can’t wait for ‘em!
What’s on your bucket list?!