I know it’s not quite yet Thanksgiving, but as I sit and watch my beloved Penguins hockey team kick some butt, I have a lot of people to thank as of late. I have received a lot of things in the mail because of giveaways and also because I am loved .
Sidenote: let me just tell you that I am PUMPED to see my love, Evgeni Malkin, back on the ice today. I love him. C’mon, I even named my cat after him. I love Geno.
Ok, now on to all of the awesome people I have to thank. I feel like I have won an Oscar or something haha.
1. I realize that this is long overdue, but long ago I won a giveaway from Cait at Beyond Bananas. I won a Fit Frappe powder from Big Train! I know I am really slacking, but I haven’t yet tried my Protein Powder because of an extremely hectic schedule and tons of traveling, but I am more than excited to get a chance to soon!
2. I also got some sweet coupons from Ellen at Undercover Runner Eats for awesome deals on some Athenos Greek Yogurt. Considering I stock up on yogurt, I haven’t needed to use them yet, but I am excited to in the future! I have never had this particular brand, but I love my Greek yogurts!!
3. Another giveaway I won: Stonehouse 27 Sauce and Lundberg giveaway from Elise at Hungry Hungry Hippie! I got the tamarind and garlic sauce with rice, and since I cook for one, I haven’t used it yet (plus it just arrived over the weekend!). I am hoping that one day soon, Travis will make a visit and I can cook up a yummy meal!
4. Clif Bar gave away 500 free bars through their Twitter account (@clifbar), and mine just came in the mail today! It’s their new seasonal flavor, Peppermint Stick, and I am more than excited to try it!
I love me some Clif bars, and if you didn’t know that, check out what I bought at the store today.
5. Though this is not a giveaway, I have family that loves me and sends me fun Halloween presents. Thanks to my lovely aunt and uncle, I have these little guys to display in my house . They fit right in with the enormous TY Beanie Baby collection that still finds a home under my bed at my parent’s house. Maybe I should get some new tag protectors?
Thank you, thank you, thank you again to everyone who has sent me these magnificent things. As I eat/use them, I will let everyone know what I think! Oh, and if you don’t follow those particular blogs, you really should. They are awesome healthy living/exercise bloggers, and I love reading about what they have to say!
I also should thank my lucky stars about my run today. What was supposed to be a 5 miler turned into a 6 miler due to faulty GPS systems and a faulty brain. What I mean is that I didn’t map out my run prior to beginning and took a route that was longer than I thought. Oops. Oh well, my legs felt great and the only things that aren’t happy now are the second toes on each foot. They always get the bruises and blisters!! Poor tootsies. My run was nice, though. Lots of farmland and animals with some rolling hills. Great day to run, especially since I hear it’s going to get cold outside soon!
Well, the Pens just won and I am going to watch some TV before hitting the sack. Night!
Question: Tomorrow is my cross-training day. Do you think I should swim, cycle, or elliptical!?