Happy November!!! A new month calls for new goals! I can’t believe that it is already November! Ten more days until 11/11/11! If you make a wish on that day at 11:11, does it definitely come true? If so, I’m gonna start thinking of a good wish right away!
Ok, I don’t think my wish is to see that movie…
After looking back on my goals from last month, it seems as though I didn’t do as well as expected:
Here’s a look at what October was like:
1. Continuing my healthy living throughout the weekend. This one is split: I did well with exercising over the weekends, but with a wedding, trip to the BF’s house, and other things going on, my eating habits weren’t up to par. I’d give myself a C on that one.
2. Lose 5 pounds. Ok, my weight decided to take a roller coaster trip this month. It went up, it went down. The worst part is that I still don’t fit into my jeans that I fit into last year which is my ultimate goal. I am still working on this one. Let’s just say so far I am flunking, but I have succeeded in creating a schedule for my workouts and have been following it pretty well. Now just to keep my eating habits in check…
3. Start running outside. I’d say I deserve an A on this one. Not an A+, but definitely an A. Before the snow, I was doing all of my runs outside. And now that the snow is gone, I am working through a pain in the hip. I am a little mad because today would have been the perfect day to run outside…but it’s definitely not in my best interest at the present moment!
4. Keep a level head as life gets hectic. Cha-ching! Definitely doing a good job at this one…though I should be starting my research paper. Oh, well! I can only do so much at a time! A++ for me!
And now, onto my November goals:
1. Stick to the workout calendar I have created.
2. Write the majority of my research paper, and get on track with all deadlines for my assignments.
3. Enjoy my time as swim coach and prioritize for the loss of time that I will have due to practices and meets.
4. Make a conscious effort during the weekends to eat what I want to eat but within reason.
Hopefully I do well!!! Can’t wait to see what this month has in store!
Today, I skipped a potential full day of subbing to cross as much off of my to-do list as possible!
Meeting from 8-9
Buy/make a heating pad
Walmart for gloves/earmuffs for running
Clean my room
Get a physical
Start house hunting (anyone want to live with me next year? All of my roomies are leaving me )
Start my research paper
Watch last night’s How I Met You Mother
Empty and wash Geno’s litter box
Do the dishes –> Hoping to do this tonight after class!
Break the can opener–>Well, it wasn’t on the list, but it happened anyway! I swear kitchen utensils and products aren’t made with a lefty in mind. That’s the second one I have broken this year…
I’d say it was a pretty productive day!
The only sad part is that class let out just in the middle of Glee so I have to wait to watch it! But, I do get to watch New Girl when it premieres! Silly class always messes up my TV watching! I mean, I only watch like 3 shows and they all happen on nights I have class!
Ok, time to watch New Girl and chow down on an apple and peanut butter! My favorite post class snack!
Do you make wishes at 11:11? I sure do!
What do you have planned during the new month? Anything exciting?