First off, I just wanted to thank you all for your support over the past few days. It has been kind of a stressful week…but I’m kicking along as always!
I know that normally on Wednesday I would show you some delicious eats that I have been having lately, but this week has been a lot of PB&J, Clif Bars, and ice cream to make it through my rushed schedule. Nothing too exciting here!
Instead of food, I thought I would introduce “What I Want Wednesday” to my blog. The reason for this? The upcoming holiday season. I was thinking of my wish list and what I would like/need. The list is pretty long, but if I had an unlimited monetary flow, I would have all of these things immediately.
Here’s my Wish List!
1. Garmin GPS Watch: I usually just roundabout what I run with no regard to splits or time or distance. In order to train for my first marathon, I would love to have a Forerunner or other GPS watch!
2. Awesome blender, Ninja, vitamixer! If I am being honest, the blender I have now get the job done but is not the best and I would love to have a blender/mixer to make my meals more enjoyable.
3. Magnet trainer: Let’s face it, my road bike sits motionlessly in the foyer of my house all winter long. A magnet trainer would be amazing for me to exercise inside without having to brace the cold temperatures. I love my bike and would love to be able to use it more often!
4. Clip shoes: Along with my bike, I would love clip shoes to use when I ride!
5. A new chain for my necklace: Mine broke in the last few weeks, and I need to get a new one!
6. Tickets to Pens game: I love my hockey. And my Evgeni Malkin, but that’s a different story…
I know that seems like a lot of stuff, but that’s why it’s a wish list! Might as well dream big! Plus, my birthday comes quickly after Christmas (February) so there are a lot of holidays in the future!
Have you thought about what you would like for the holidays?
Anything big on your wish list?