I did a lot of thinking today regarding things I love and things I loathe. My mama always told me that hate is a strong word, but when it comes down to it, there are many things I just hate.
This is going to be extremely random, but here’s a list of things I love and often take for granted, and things I cannot stand!
- Going to the movies (most likely seeing Breaking Dawn by myself on Friday haha)
- Watching How I Met Your Mother when it airs and not online
- Laying in bed when I have nothing to do
- Talking to people I don’t talk to often
- The fact that Facebook now lets me choose to see newest news first and not what they claim are “top stories”
- Hanging out with my family and sisterly bonding
- Having things to look forward to
- Fuzzy socks
- Gingerbread cookies
- People who are on time for things
- When people I know walk by the class I am in and wave at me through the window
- Folding laundry and matching socks together
- When there is nothing on the radio but commercials
- Cold hands and feet
- People who don’t do their jobs
- Writing 20 page research papers…
- When I am super tired but can’t fall asleep
- Times when I am craving something but can’t figure out what it is so I have to eat some of everything in the house until I figure it out
- Sleeping in a house when no one else is home
- Calling people I don’t know
- Hurting other people’s feelings, or not really knowing what someone else is thinking
Ok I feel as those were completely random, but all are true.
For those of you who agree with my love of LOLcats, you will prob love this
Are there any random things that you love or hate?
Do you agree with anything I said?