Howdy, all! I just got to my boyfriend’s house to spend Thanksgiving. I was unable to go home this year, but that’s why we celebrated early this past weekend!
Hope you all are pumped for the holiday! I know I am!
I was recently awarded the “Versatile Blogger Award” from Moving and Munching!
So here are seven random things about me:
– I have never broken a bone, but I have been considered a “walking hospital bill” due to various shoulder injuries, a sprained ankle, kidney surgery, and many more random things over the years.
– I am extremely terrified by loud, quick noises. The sound of a popping balloon, firework, bag popping, etc, freaks me out to no end!
– I have never played a “team sport”. I was on the track team (which was a failure) in eighth grade and was a dancer growing up. Oh ya, and I swam for forever. Duh. But those are more of individual sports…I guess I am not much for hand eye coordination 😉
– I could live on pretzels, peanut butter, pizza and ice cream.
– I hate coffee, but wish I loved it because I often need caffeine to the blood stream.
– I love camping. Every summer, my family goes to Assateague Island, MD to camp on the beach. Amazing!
– I have a few pet peeves: People touching my feet while I am swimming, people who leave the lights/tv on when they are not even home, when I have voicemails that say nothing of importance, people who are late, people who leave the gym and instantly light up a cigarette, and more. I guess I am a biotch. Whatevvvssss.
Well, that’s a little randomness about me!
I am further awarding this to:
Shannon – My Place in the Race
Kristen – Livin’ Life in Louie
Jess – A Taste of Confidence
Allie – Allie’s Life
Jamie – Stuck Outside the Box
And anyone else that would like to do this, I encourage you to do so! 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving! I don’t know the next time I will post due to holiday celebrating! Enjoy your day with family and friends!
I yam thankful for ye! 🙂