Want to know my favorite part of the day?
When I hop in my car early morning, ignite the engine, and hear my stereo roar to life with the sounds of never-ending Christmas music!
YAYYY FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
As I write this post, I am watching them light the ginormous Christmas tree in Rockefeller Square! Don’t be jealous, but one time I saw the Rockets dance their hearts out during their Christmas special. And a different time, I even met a Rocket and toured through behind the scenes of their stage!
In the holiday spirit, I am going to name some of my favorite holiday tunes!
– The Muppets Christmas Album – MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE EVER! This is practically the only Christmas album my mom will listen to unless it is actually Christmas day. Love it!
– The GLEE Christmas music from last year’s episode! I seriously love when Blaine and Kurt sing together Ahhh perfect.
– Along the lines of Glee, Straight No Chaser sing some banging Christmas music!
– Amy Grant is another one that I grew up loving. Her song “Grown Up Christmas List” is beautiful. Once upon a time, we sang that song in middle school chorus. I also have her Christmas album on cassette. That’s how awesome she is.
– As a huge punk rock/alternative fan throughout high school (and I’ll admit it, still to this day…), I love the Santa Cause: It’s a Punk Rock Christmas CD in which punk bands sing holiday songs, and some of their own Christmas related music!
– N*Snyc’s Christmas CD NEVER gets old! I love me some JT, Lance Bass, and the like. Perfect <3.
– Of course I love the standard Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, etc songs, too!
If I had to pick my absolute favorite holiday tune, I think I would pick “Baby It’s Cold Outside.” I love it. And I often make Travis sing a duet with me to the jam! He loves me !
Do you love Christmas music as much as I do?
Did you watch Christmas in Rockefeller?
What’s your favorite holiday tune?