Today, I made the simplest dinner ever.
Bar-be-que chicken pizza for one!
First, I cooked up a tiny piece of chicken with some salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
Next, I shredded the chicken and put it atop a small tortilla with some Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, cheddar cheese, and black olives.
Lastly, I threw it in the oven at 400 degrees for about 10 or 15 minutes. It was perfect! I also paired it with a salad which made it even better.
Definitely was needed after all of the chores I did today. I crossed off everything on my To-Do list!
- Laundry (4 loads! It’s been a while since I have done it!)
- Sculpt my eyebrows (they’ve been neglected)
- Shave my legs (hard to remember in my post-swimming life)
- Yoga to relax my body (from Yoga Zone on Hulu!)
- Coach swimming
- Study for the Special Education Praxis that I have in the morning
- Clean off my desk
Everything has been completed! Now it’s time for some more studying! Hope you have a great weekend!
What’s your favorite type of pizza?!