I knew I would have plenty of great suggestions about coffee! I am going to try some of your suggestions from yesterday’s post soon!
Are you all ready for the weekend? I know that I am. I have been running around like a chicken with my head chopped off all week (as per usual…).
I don’t really have much thinking left in my head at this point, so I think a survey is in order. More of a no brainer on my part.
This one was sent my way from Steph at Steph Snacks. I love her blog and am jealous of her fabulous life in NYC. Well, here goes!
Here are the “rules”:
#1: You must post these rules.
#2: Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
#3: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
11 Things About Me
- I have been told by many people that I am extremely random with what I say and think, and I lose my train of thought easily. I think I may be slightly ADHD.
- My dream is to visit all 50 states in my lifetime. So far I have 13 but I am 99% sure that I am going to California this summer!
- I know the words to more songs that I knew even existed. I swear that there are songs I have never heard before but I still know the words. If only I could memorize school work as easily.
- When I see others struggling, especially students and children, I want to reach out, grab them, and keep them close to me forever. I hate seeing others going through hard times. I think I often care more for others than I care about myself.
- If my life allowed, I would wear sweatpants all of the time. No doubt about that one. When I was in high school I actually did that.
- My favorite color is purple. I just love it!
- My mom used to work at a library when I was growing up. I used to read so many books, and I still love reading to this day. I used to read every Arthur the Aardvark chapter book. One time, I found a missing period in the book, wrote to Marc Brown, and got Arthur stickers and a letter in return!
- I have a huge weak spot for animals.
- I could go to the movies everyday. I love movie theaters and just watching movies in general.
- I really enjoy sleeping with socks on, but I cannot stand when one sock gets kicked off in the middle of the night.
- If there was a swimming stroke involving breaststroke arms and a butterfly kick, I might be an Olympian.
My answer’s to Steph’s questions:
- What nick name’s do you have? I guess I am really easy to pick on because I have a ton of nicknames. Well, Nikki is short for Nicole in the first place. I get Nik, Nichoch, Pickle, Pickle Butt, Shingles, Shadow, Peanut, and the list goes on an on…
- What is your favorite dessert? Rice krispie treats!
- Would you prefer a mani/pedi or a massage? I have never had a professional massage but I am sure I would MUCH rather have that!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Somewhere warm year round. Most likely Florida because I am never disappointed when I visit there! (This picture is from last year’s swimming training trip…I would much rather have a sandman than a snowman!)
- How do you relax? Sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing!
- Which food could you eat for the rest of your life? Pretzels! They are my favorite food ever!
- Do you keep a diary or journal of any sort? Does this blog count? I don’t really keep anything other than this, though I used to in high school!
- How many cups of coffee do you have per day? How appropriate considering my recent calling to coffee! I have been having about a cup a day for the past few days!
- What are some songs you are currently working out to? I haven’t updated my Ipod in FOREVER! I always listen to it on shuffle but mostly skip all songs except Something Corporate, Never Shout Never, Ben Folds, The Format, and Jack’s Mannequin. Some would say I listen to strange music. Matches my strange personality Let’s just say I am obsessed with Nate Ruess: and Andrew McMahon (especially during his SoCo days as shown in this video):
- What is an ideal Saturday night for you? Relaxing! I am so crazy throughout the week that I live to do nothing all weekend. Ideally, a dinner and movie date would be perfect! Or sitting around and doing nothing at all with my family (who I miss dearly!)
- Do you prefer to read a book or on a kindle/ipad/some sort of gadget? It depends on what I am doing! At the gym, I only read printed books or magazines. But I do have a Kindle to read in bed and such!
Questions for those tagged:
- What’s your favorite home workout?
- What type of food do you feel best describes you? Why?
- What are some of your staple refrigerator items?
- What is the last movie you went to see?
- If you could have a superpower, what would you want?
- How would you describe yourself in three words?
- What’s your favorite spice?
- Are you still friends with your best friends from when you were growing up?
- Would you rather be really hot or really cold?
- Do you have a favorite piece of artwork? Painting/portrait/sculpture, etc?
- What is your favorite sport to watch, if any?
Here’s who I would like to know more about! But feel free to fill it out if you wish, I love learning more about those in the bloggy world
Kristen @ Livin’ Life in Louie
Tessa @ Amazing Asset
Jess @ A Taste of Confidence
Jamie @ Stuck Outside the Box
Allie @ Allie’s Life
Hollie @ Fueled by LOLZ
Hope you all fill it out! I love finding out interesting tidbits about ya!
Happy weekend! I don’t know if I will check in or not before the new week rolls around. Tonight we are going Ice Fest…Hope to have some pics to show you after!