Ok this post is going to be sporadic and random. Whatevs.
First, I wanted to say thank you for all of your condolences about Penny’s passing yesterday. I know it’s kind of lame of me to be upset about a hamster, but I love animals of all sorts and it was pretty sad to hear
Ok, now comes the randomness:
1. Travis and I hit the healthy foods jackpot this past weekend. We were in Chambersburg (the local town) and went to their Giant grocery store instead of the one in Shippensburg. Well, it looks like I will be going there more often! It was like a mini Trader Joes within the building! Like seriously there was a HUGE section of organic/vegetarian/vegan foods. I have been looking for a place like this forever around these parts. My grocery store doesn’t even have quinoa…but look what we found
2. My school is famous, and it has been all over the news, Jay Leno, and Tosh.0’s blog recently. Why, you might ask? Well, our school has a vending machine in our health center that dispenses Plan B pills for 25 dollars.
They say any publicity is good publicity, right?
4. I watched the first episode of SMASH the other day, and I am thinking that I am going to really like that show
5. I ran my first mile today since the shin splints started. I stuck to a mile, but there was very little pain throughout the run. Then, I walked 4 miles to top my day off at 5! Yay!
6. For breakfast, I tried a new-to-me Clif bar: White chocolate macadamia!! SOOOO GOOD!
7. In this news story, a man walked into a store in next to nothing, smear peanut butter and chocolate over himself, and did some other crazy things. I think the most important part is the peanut butter. At least he has good taste in food!
8. I passed my final Praxis exam! I took three as an undergrad, and I just passed the Special education certification exam that I took in January!
9. My birthday is in 5 days! But more importantly, Travis’s birthday is tomorrow!
10. Wednesday = Business Time.
Happy day to you!
What are some random things in your life right now? Don’t the random, silly things make everything better