I am feeling super happy today! There are a few potential factors to blame for this glee:
- The sun that has been shining lately
- The fact that I get to spend time with my family and Trav’s family this weekend
- The Easter holiday and celebrating all that there is to be thankful for
- Any of the following things that are currently my fave:
- Amanda Beard’s book: In the Water They Can’t See You Cry Seriously, I started reading it yesterday, and I can’t put the thing down. The story is so relatable, especially being a swimmer. The nice thing is that you don’t have to be a swimmer to relate: she explains everything about the sport that you would need to know. She explains how she uses the water as her outlet, and she documents the struggles she has had in life and how they affect her swimming. Many of the struggles are things many of us have gone through relating to family, friends, school, body image, competition, and life in general.
- The Kardashian’s music video for Lady Marmalade.
- This wrap combo:Which may or may not be the most random thing of my life but I can’t stop eating. It is a veggie burger (a frozen one, as I am lazy), corn, peas, pickles, ketchup, and barbeque sauce. Totally hits the spot and gets some veggies in there!
- Coffee and cappuccino. Who would have thought that I would ever love it as much as I do?! I know it’s weird to become addicted as the weather warms up, but that’s why there are fraps and iced coffees, right?
- The Berry. Well, this is nothing new as I have loved this site (and TheChive) for months now. But I think you should all check it out. Hysterical pictures, pictures of hot guys, pictures of food. What could be better?! This is my favorite pictures from one of their latest posts:
- This song by Young the Giant:
Well, Trav is waiting for me at home, and I just have to get through a few more hours of work before we begin our 2.5 hour journey to my parents’ house. After staying there for a day or two, it’s a three hour journey to his parents’ house. Luckily, my family is celebrating Easter on Saturday this year and not Sunday so we can do it all in one weekend! The driving will all be worth it so that we can celebrate with everyone we love!
Enjoy your weekend, and safe travels to all who are visiting! Do you have any special holiday plans?