Happy Mother’s Day!!!! I’m out celebrating with my Mama, so I’ll leave you with a weekend survey!
1. What did you eat for breakfast? Eggs! It’s all I have been eating lately! Today was an egg and cheese omelet!
2. How much water do you drink each day? As much as possible! I’m always carrying around my trusty water bottle. I try to finish at least 2 bottles while at work. And I pretty much only drink water so I have more at each meal.
3. What is your current favorite workout? Yoga! I am loving it so much and have been doing it everyday!
4. How many calories do you eat each day? Hmmmm usually around 1500, though I don’t specifically keep track!
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks? Apples and peanut butter, cucumbers and hummus, mixed nuts, and the list goes on and on!
6. What do you usually eat for lunch? Salad with some sort of protein.
7. What is your favorite body part to train? Hmmm I would say legs
8. What is your least favorite body part to train? Chest/back
9. What are your “bad” food cravings? Pizza and ice cream! I could eat them nonstop!
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements? Yepppp! Calcium, Vitamin C, Iron, and a mixed vitamin.
11. How often do you eat out? Usually about twice a week! It can be more on the weekends, though, depending on where I end up that week!
12. Do you eat fast food? Not so much…the occasional milkshake or fries, but no meat!
13. Who is your biggest supporter? My parents and Travis always are supportive…and if they’re not, they typically have great reasoning!
14. Do you have a gym membership? Yep…considering I work there! Campus gym all the way! Our gym is cheesily named ShipRec. Get it?
15. How many hours of sleep do you get each night? Eight or more. Any less and I am one cranky lady!
16. Do you have a “cheat” day? I usually allow a little more freedom on the weekends but not always. Depends on the week and what is planned!
17. Do you drink alcohol? Very very rarely. I will go months without any alcohol. But then sometimes I will go out twice in one week. It’s very hit or miss!
18. Do you have a workout buddy? Not really. I occasionally will go on a walk with a friend or go to Zumba with my mom but on a regular basis it’s just me!
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle? The friends and support from those around me who want me to be happy and prosperous!
20. What was the last healthy thing you did? Burpees! Feellll the burn!
Hope you’re spending some quality time with the main woman in your life! Your mom, of course!