As you can probably tell, I’ve been having a great summer so far. I’ve gone to Bethany Beach. I’ve gone to Washington, D.C. I’ve spent time with family and friends. And I am currently visiting family in Georgia. I have other trips planned for the summer, but there are so many other things little things that I am totally excited about, too.
– Seeing Fun. in concert next weekend. I am so pumped for this. I saw them last summer, and I have also been addicted to Nate Ruess since his band The Format was introduced to me in about ninth grade. They just released their new music video this week:
– Jam on Walnut which is basically beer and bands to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and it takes place in Pittsburgh. It happens a few times throughout the summer, so if you’re in the area, you should DEFINITELY check it out!
– Seeing Dark Knight Rises in July. Did anyone else see Christian Bale adorably tearing up over Heath Ledger at the Movie Awards? Ahhh I almost lost it.
– Taking my summer class and getting even CLOSER to completing my graduate program in December! Is anyone else a huge nerd and enjoy learning and school??
– Seeing Magic Mike just to stare at Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey.
– Getting back into swimming, running, AND biking shape! Which might be hard due to the pool hours this summer. I tried to swim one day this week at the normal pool hours, but they were closed. And all next week, the hours occur while I am working. Looks like I’m taking an unplanned 2 week hiatus from the pool. Oops.
Oftentimes, I forget how much the little things make my life so much happier. Do you have any exciting little things planned? The little things make the big things even greater!
I am also excited for one of you to win the PB Crave giveaway, which is still open until Monday .