After last week’s MTV Movie Awards, I felt it fitting to have my own award show this Sunday.
The rules of the game:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the reward image on your blog, anywhere you choose.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers you like.
- Post a comment on each of your nominees blogs’ telling them about the nomination.
So here are the seven facts about me!
- I have the greatest family in the entire world. (Ok, so I may be a little biased…but I still think they’re exceptional). I am the one in yellow!
- I once had a gerbil named Pizza who I sold to neighbors at a garage sale. Even as a child, food held a huge part of my heart.
- I was a lifeguard/assistant pool manager for 6 years throughout high school and college.
- I was a dancer until about third grade, when swimming became my one and only focus. I also was on the track team in 8th grade. I ran hurdles once, and I may have only made it over one hurdle total.
- If I don’t like something, I douse it in ketchup.
- I have been known to eat an entire box of cereal in one sitting, which is the exact reason I rarely (if ever) buy cereal.
- I have very wide musical taste. I love alternative rock, such as Jack’s Mannequin. I love the Beatles. I love musicals. I love pop music. I’ll even listen to country if there’s nothing else. Pretty much, I’m down for everything. But Andrew McMahon from Jack’s Mannequin is my favorite man alive. One time, Travis and I waited a very long time in a line to get an autograph and a picture with him, and when I got to the front of the line, I was speechless. I tried talking to him, but words just didn’t come out. Travis had to literally take over and apologize for me. I was very much star-struck.
Now, to nominate some friends! This was a hard one, because there are so many amazing bloggers out there. I decided to go with a few new and a few of my old bloggy friends. Here’s who I nominate:
Chelsea at Chelsea Runs
CJ at Healthy, Happy, Whole
Tasha at Healthy Diva
Sarah at Health Craved
Steph at Steph Snacks
Happy Sunday! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!