As things get closer to the end of my graduate career, my life is becoming a little more stressful. Gotta find some silly things to get through it all! Figured I’d share it with you! P.S. Don’t judge me for the amount of time I spend looking at youtube and other time consuming sites.
First off, anyone that is into musicals/Glee should know who Jonathan Groff is. He was PHENOMENAL in Spring Awakening and as Jesse St. James in Glee. But this is too funny not to post:
He is so incredibly talented/hysterical.
Here are some things that always make me laugh: site searches. Here are some of my favorite ones as of late:
- “Creepshot” – I AM a creep. It’s fine.
- “Xenon movie” – best ever
- “Competitive swimming pick up lines” – I’ll show you my breast if you show me your fly? – hmmmm.
- “Jeremy Jordan muscles” – can’t wait to see those muscles on season 2 of SMASH. He’s perfect.
- “Swag notes happy” – oh ya? I want a swag note!
- “what happened to boy band bb mak” – ummm remember when I met them?
- “what is a staid recesses?” – I don’t know, what is it?
And for you GIRLS fans out there:
On another note: I had purchased tickets to this show for my entire family + Trav for Christmas. Guess I’m SOL – any new ideas?!
Anyone else want to admit to sitting on any particular sites for hours at a time? I watch youtube for far too long daily!